- Fresh vegetables
- Vegetarian oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar
- Cayenne pepper
- Prepare stirfry sauce
- Place oil in a walk over medium to high heat
- Add onion +2 tablespoons of stirfry sauce
- Once the onions have softened place the remaining vegetables into the walk along with the stir fry sauce.
- Remove from heat and do a taste test.
- Place vegetables over Hakubaku organic udon noodles that have been cooked for eight minutes in boiling water!
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Udon Noodles