- 3 Sheets - Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi
- 1 Cup - Sushi Rice
- 3 Tbsp - Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup - Lettuce Leaf
- 1/2 Cup - Sliced Purple Cabbage
- 1 - Cucumber (Sliced in sticks)
- 1/4 Cup - Carrots (Sliced in sticks)
- 1 - Avocado (Sliced)
- 1 - Sweet Potato (Boiled & Sliced in sticks)
- 3 Tbsp - Obento Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tsp - Paprika
- 1 Tsp - Dried Garlic Granules
- 1 Sheet - Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi (Blended)
- Lee Kum Kee Sweet Soy Sauce (For Serving)
- Mae Ploy Sweet Chilli Sauce (For Serving)
- S&B Wasabi in tube (For Serving)
- Prepare vegetables and cook 1 cup of sushi rice your preferred way, following packet instructions.
- Once the rice is cooked, stir in 3 tbsp of Obento Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Place your bamboo sushi mat on a flat surface and place 1 sheet of Yaki Nori shiny side down horizontally on the mat.
- Spread rice evenly on top of Yaki Nori sheet in a 1cm thick layer, leaving a 2 cm horizontal line at the edge furthest away from you.
- Choose your fillings (Lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, carrot, avocado or sweet potato). Add selected fillings in a horizontal line along the edge closest to you. Then add 1 tbsp of Kewpie Mayonnaise on top of fillings.
- Lift the sushi mat edge closest to you over the filling and begin to roll while applying pressure to keep it tight, peeling back the sushi mat as you roll. Once you reach the 2 cm section that contains no rice, wet the strip with a little water in a horizontal line. Continue to keep rolling until you reach the end. Wrap the sushi roll in the mat and apply pressure to tighten the roll. Your first sushi roll is complete!
- Repeat steps 3,4,5 and 6 to make more rolls. Mixing and matching all the fillings. The provided measurements makes 3 sushi rolls in total.
- Once you have made all of the sushi rolls, cut the roll into slices and sprinkle with 2 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of dried garlic granules and 1 blended Yaki Nori sheet.
- For serving, add Lee Kum Kee Sweet Soy Sauce and Mae Ploy Sweet Chilli Sauce into sauce dishes and a line of S&B Wasabi on a serving platter to dip your sushi into.
- For a refreshing feeling this meal is best served with a glass of Yoosh Aloe Vera Drink!
Brands and product used
- Yoosh - Aloe Vera Drink
- Obento - Rice Wine Vinegar
- Lee Kum Kee - Sweet Soy Sauce
- Mae Ploy - Sauce Sweet Chilli
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise
- Obento - Yaki Nori for Sushi
- S&B - Wasabi in Tube