- 1/4 cup (75g) Yellow Curry Paste.
- 2 packets (150g each) of Obento Ramen Noodles.
- 4 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- 400ml Coconut Milk.
- 1 can of Baby Corn.
- 1 tbs Lime Juice.
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar.
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce.
- 1 Carrot.
- 100g Snow Peas.
- Measure out ingredients. Cut carrot into long matchsticks, trim and thinly slice snow peas, length ways and drain and rinse , baby corn and half length-ways.
- Heat a large saucepan over high heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring until fragrant. Add the stock and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium- low.
- Add noodles, corn and carrot. Bring to a simmer. Cook for about 3 minutes or until noodles, carrot and corn are tender. Remove from the heat.
- Add lime juice, sugar, fish sauce. Season. Divide among serving bowls and top with the snow peas. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Obento - Ramen Noodles
- TCC - Coconut Milk
- Valcom - Curry Paste Yellow