- Valcom red curry pasteCoconut milkSugarChickenBroccoli Potato Snap peasFish sauceRiceOlive oil
- Fry half of paste jar in pan with 2 tbs of olive oil. Fry until fragrant.
- Add half a tin of coconut milk. Stir until thickened.
- Meanwhile to save time, boil potato’s. Also start boiling water for the rice. Then add the rice.
- Once the sauce has thickened, add in the chicken.Then add fish sauce and sugar. Bring to boil.
- Add in snap peas and broccoli. Once the potato’s are soft, add them to the curry.
- Once rice is cooked and vegetables are soft, it’s ready to serve.Garnish with chilli or kaffir lime leaves.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- TCC - Coconut Milk