- 400g chicken tenderloins
- 1 tbs red curry paste
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, thinly slicked
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbs coarsely cut coriander leaves
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- 150g soba noodles
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place half the soy sauce in a bowl with the red curry paste and mix thoroughly. Place chicken in the bowl and coat with the sauce. Place the coated chicken on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before slicing thickly.
- Combine sesame oil, lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce and remaining soy sauce in a small bowl. Mix until combined and the sugar dissolved.
- Add carrot, cucumber, spring onion and coriander to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Cook soba noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions or until tender. Drain and rinse to refresh under cold water.
- Add together noodles, vegetables and dressing to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve noodle salad on the mixed lettuce and topped with sliced chicken.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Hakubaku - Organic Soba Noodles