- 1 x pkt Rice paper sheets
- 1/4 BBQ chicken shredded
- 1 x Carrot peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 Capsicum finely sliced
- 1 x tin bamboo shoots
- 3 x Shallots finely sliced
- 5 x Lettuce leaves shredded
- Fresh Mint, Coriander & Basil
- Sweet chilli or soy sauce to serve
- Half-fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip 1 rice paper sheet in water for 20-30 seconds to soften.
- Place on a plate.Place a few sticks of carrot, capsicum, shallots & bamboo shoots on the bottom 1/3 of sheet. Then top with a small amount of chicken, 2 leaves each of the mint, coriander & basil. And finally sprinkle with some lettuce. Fold in ends and roll up firmly to enclose filling. Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices