- 4 red capsicum
- 2 white onions
- 1 cup risoni
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic (or 4 cloves)
- 1 tbsp crushed chilli paste
- 1/2 can TCC premium coconut milk
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 3 cups water
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Halve the capsicums and onions and place on baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 10-15 mins or until desired roast.
- Take out the capsicum and onions and place on counter to cool.
- In a blender, combine roasted capsicum, roasted onion, garlic, chilli paste, and a few tbsps of water. Blend until smooth.
- In a pot, heat a tbsp of olive oil and pour roasted capsicum blend. Add coconut milk and three cups water to the pot. Bring pot to a simmer.
- Add in the parmesan and lentils. Cook for 10 mins on low-med heat.
- After 10 mins, add in the risoni and cook for another 10-12 mins until risoni is fully cooked.Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk