- Pumpkin, cauliflower, Sweet potato, Coconut milk, Coconut cream, Valcom yellow curry paste, fish sauce, Carrot, Ginger, Shallots, Onion, Butter, Garlic, Chickpeas, Rice, NaN bread, Basil, Lime, All purpose seasoning
- Peal sweet potato and carrot.
- Cut up sweet potato, carrot, onion, pumpkin, cauliflower, whole shallots, garlic and ginger. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, olive oil and seasoning and roast in the oven for 1 hour on 180 degrees.
- Set aside half the roasted pumpkin and cauliflower to add to the dish later.
- After all vegetables are golden and roasted but all the vegetables in a bowl, put 50gm of butter and 150ml of coconut cream and blend it into a purée.
- Add the Valcom yellow curry paste with peanut oil, olive oil and fish sauce into a frypan and fry until fragrant. Add purée, continue to heat for 3min then mix in tin a coconut milk.
- Add tin of chickpeas into the curry mix on the stove. Let simmer
- Begin cooking the rice while the purée continues to lightly boil on the stove.
- Add roasted cauliflower and pumpkin chunks into the curry mix, along with a handful of fresh basil, let simmer.
- Serve with a rice, wedge of lime and nan bread.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Yellow