- 1 can Valcom Slide Water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup Topioca flour
- 2 tsp Red food colouring
- 1 can TCC premium Coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 bottle Yoosh Aloe Vera drink( a hint of honey)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 leave pandan leaves (optional)
- Cut the Valcom Slide Water chestnuts in four pieces and Set chestnut pieces into a bowl and drop the red food coloring and a teaspoon of water and mix well.
- Boil a pot of TCC premium Coconut milk. Add salt and 1 pandan leave.
- Take out Aloe Vera pieces in to the bowl. Boil a pot of Yoosh Aloe Vera drink. Add sugar and 1 pandan leave. Reduce a drink to a syrup.
- Drain the chestnuts of any juice. Put tapioca flour in a big bowl. Drop the chestnuts in and shake the bowl around to coat the chestnuts with flour. Scoop the chestnuts into a strainer to get rid of the excess flour.
- Boil a pot of water. When boiling, dump the coated rubies in. The cooked rubies will float and show their beautiful color. Scoop them up in a strainer and dump them in ice water.
- Divide the rubies into equal amounts and set in two bowls. Pour out water from the bowls. Add half of the coconut milk and half of the syrup to make one serving. You can use more or less of the syrup.Top with Aloe Vera pieces. Serve with crushed ice in the summer time.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Water Chestnuts Sliced
- TCC - Coconut Milk
- Yoosh - Aloe Vera Drink