- 1 cup sago (tapioca pearl)
- 3 and 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 rock melon, scooped or cut to bite size
- For syrup, 1 cup sugar + 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup TCC coconut cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- A pinch of salt
- A sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- First make syrup by mixing sugar and water in a small sauce pan, over medium heat.
- Keep stirring until sugar melt. Bring to the boil, stir until it looks syrupy. Take off the heat and let cool.
- Prepare Sago (ingredients number 1 and 2) by bringing water to a boil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in Sago, keep stirring for about 5-7 minutes. It will look like there is a white dot in the middle of each sago. Take off the heat.
- Heat coconut cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and milk. Don't let it boil, we only need to heat through the coconut cream and milk.
- Assemble the dessert by putting sago in a serving dish, follow by syrup and coconut cream mixture. Top with rock melon and garnish with a sprig of mint (optional).
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream