- Pork mince VermicelliWater chestnutsSoy sauceOyster sauceGarlic chilli gingerIceberg Lettuce
- Fry garlic ginger & chilli in a little sesame oil.
- Add pork mince and brown. Meanwhile put vermicelli in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Chop water chestnuts roughly and add to mince. Mix in a tablespoon of oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Strain water from vermicelli and cut with scissors. Mix into mince. Chop up 2-3 spring onions and sprinkle on top of mince.
- Wash lettuce & pat dry then separate into ‘cups’. Place on the table with a garnish of peanuts or cashews. Can also add carrot and corn as we have done. Serves 4-6.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Water Chestnuts Sliced