- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 1/4 capsicum
- 6 button mushrooms
- 1/4 head of broccoli
- Bok choy
- Beijing Satay Tofu Pieces
- Kan Tong Satay Chicken paste
- 2 packets of noodles (Indomie mi goreng without the flavouring)
- TCC lite coconut milk 400ml tin
- Julienne the carrot and add it to a saucepan with olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Once the carrots are slightly tender, julienne the celery and capsicum and add them to the carrots.
- Cut the mushrooms in slices and add to the saucepan. Let the vegetables cook and become quite tender.
- Add the satay tofu into the vegetables and stir well.
- While the vegetables and tofu are still cooking, cut up the broccoli into little florets and add them to the pan.
- While waiting for the broccoli to cook, boil a pot of water and add the instant noodles. Cook the noodles till almost cooked (as they will continue to cook in the dish).
- Wash the bok choy well and add to the vegetables and tofu. Let them cook slightly. Add the satay paste and coconut milk in with the vegetables and tofu and stir well. Let the coconut milk heat through for a few minutes.
- Drain the instant noodles and add them to the coconut satay vegetables and tofu and stir through.
- Enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal!
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Light Coconut Milk