- 2 tablespoons of Lee Kum Kee salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Woolworths home brand sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Coles finest pure Canadian maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Bega crunchy peanut butter
- 2 handfuls of Sugar snap peas
- 150g of Chang’s Long life noodles
- 3 cups of Birds eye carrot, peas, corn
- 200 grams of Sliced mushrooms
- 1 Onion minced
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Water
- Splash of olive oil
- Prep veggies by moving onion and garlic, ripping top off the snap peas and pulling the fibre from the side, and defrosting peas, carrot, corn mix and drain.
- Mix the sweet chilli, peanut butter, soy sauce, water together until creamy. This will take a while but just keep mixing.
- To a large pan, add olive oil on high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms
- After a few minutes, add the other veggies and snap peas.
- While the veggies are on the pan, boil water. Put noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water for 3 minutes. Use fork to seperate. Drain water.
- Stir vegetable mix in pan. Add the sauce and noodles.
- Keep stirring for a few minutes. If it isn’t creamy, add some more water slowly (don’t make it too watery!!).
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Salt Reduced Soy Sauce