- Malaysian laksa soup paste
- Coconut cream
- 400ml water
- 300g fried tofu, cubed
- 250g prawn cooked and peeled
- 250g fish deboned and cooked
- 300g rive noodles
- 250g bok choy, washed and halved
- Copped coriander, to garnish
- Combine laksa paste, coconut cream, water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to boil.
- Add tofu, bok chog, prawns and fish theb reduce heat.
- Prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and divide between 3 bowls.
- Ladle the soup over the noodles and top with coriander
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Laksa Paste