- 250 grams Seafood marinara
- 100 grams scallops
- 125 grams rice stick noodles
- 4tbsp Valcom Tom Yum paste
- 3 pcs portobello mushrooms sliced
- 5 grape tomato cut in halves
- 80 grams leek sliced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 1 lime squeezed
- 2 tbsp Squid Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can TCC Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime leaves
- 1 chilli red thinly sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and set aside when cook.
- Bring chicken stock to boil. Stir in tom yum paste.
- Add leek, mushrooms, garlic, tomato and return to boil.
- Add fish sauce and brown sugar.
- Add seafood marinara, scallops and coconut cream. Bring to boil and simmer until cooked.
- Add lime juice and kaffir lime leaves
- Prepare the noodles in a bowl, pour in seafood tom yum soup.
- Garnish with red chilli and coriander and serve.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Tom Yum Paste
- TCC - Coconut Cream
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Valcom - Kaffir Lime Leaves