- 400gm Seafood Marinara Mix1 cup Diced Zucchi1 cup chopped Brocoli1 cup chopped carrot1/4 sliced onion1 tablespoon minced garlicOilWaterSalt, pepper, chilli (optional)Teriyaki Marinade - 3 tablespoonsServes two
- Heat oil in fry pan over high heat. Add minced garlic and onion and fry until onion is softened.
- Add in chopped vegetables to pan and stir fry to cook. Add a little water to help with the cooking of the vegetables. Turn down the heat.
- Add the seafood mix and stir together for around 3 minutes or until the seafood is almost cooked.
- Add the teriyaki marinade and season well with salt, pepper and chilli if desired.
- Dish up on its own or serve with steamed brown rice. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Obento - Teriyaki Marinade