- 3 scallops (on the half shell)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 30g Hakubaku Cha Soba
- 1 1/2 tbsp Obento Ponzu Sauce
- Black sesame seeds (to garnish)
- Micro herbs (to garnish)
- Remove the scallops from the shell. Rinse scallops and shells under cold water, then pat dry with paper towel.
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan. Cook cha soba for 5 mins, then dry and rinse under cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Season scallops with salt, then add to pan. Cook for 1 min each side until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Use chopsticks to twirl small piles of cha soba noodles. Place onto scallop shells. Drizzle over 1/2 tbsp ponzu, then top with scallops. Sprinkle over black sesame seeds and garnish with micro herbs.
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Cha Soba Green Tea Noodles
- Obento - Ponzu Sauce