- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Obento Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 500g chicken breast, cut into 1cm strips
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 2mm thin slices on an angle
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 red capsicums, cut into fine julienne
- 150g snow peas, trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- Mix soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, and half the chilli in small bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over a high heat. Once the pan starts to smoke add the oil and chicken and cook for 2 minutes stirring or tossing constantly.
- Add the carrots, ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add capsicum and snow peas and continue to cook a further 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Add the soy mixture and toss well to mix. Remove from heat and toss in sesame seeds.
- To serve, divide equally among four serving plates, drizzle any remaining sauce from pan and garnish with spring onions and remaining chilli.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Rice Wine Vinegar