- 4 medium waxy potatoes
- 100g baby king oyster mushrooms
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 200g grape tomatoes
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- 4 tbsp Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 tbsp butter (for frying)
- 1 tbsp oil (for frying)
- 1 tsp salt (for frying)
- 2 tbsp water (for steam frying)
- Start by peeling and slicing the potatoes, then cut into bite sized pieces and set aside. Cut the larger mushrooms into bite sized pieces, and keep the small ones whole, and set aside.
- Heat the oil and salt in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and fry for about 3 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add the water, and cover, allowing to simmer for about 8 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- While the potatoes are cooking, melt the butter in a separate frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for about 5 minutes until cooked and starting to brown. Don't crowd the mushrooms!
- When the potatoes and mushrooms are ready, combine them in the mushroom pan and set aside.
- Prepare the salad vegetables in each serving bowl.
- Top with the potato and mushrooms, drizzle with the sesame dressing and enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing