- 500 g drumsticks
- 1 cucumber (shredded)
- 1 wood ear mushroom
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tsp lee kum kee sesame oil
- 3 tbsp lee kum kee soy sauce
- Use a stockpot and add enough water and boiled drumsticks and the wood ear mushroom until cooked, then put the cooked drumsticks into some ice water for about 5 minutes, and shredded the wood ear mushroom.
- Heat the pan with 2 tablespoons of peanut oil until super hot.
- In the mean time, hand tear the chicken into small pics, then put all the ingredients into the big bowl, pour the hot peanut oil into the bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle some spring onion and white sesame seeds.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Sesame Oil