- 1 Onion ( roughly chopped)
- 1/2 Tbls butter or oil
- 500g beef strips
- 2 Tbls garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tbls soy sauce
- 1 capsicum (sliced)
- 1 bunch broccolini (chopped)
- 200g snap peas
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbls ginger ( finely grated)
- 1 Tbls Worcestershire
- 1 C sweet chilli sauce
- 1 packet Singapore noodles
- Coriander to serve
- 1- fry off onion in butter until soft, then add beef and garlic and cook until beef is sealed. Transfer to rest.
- 2- In the same pan add all veggies and start to fry them off with the water.
- 3- While the veg is cooking mix sweet chilli sauce with ginger and worcestershire.
- 4-Once the veg starts to go soft add the sauce mixture and cook until veggies are done to your liking.
- 5- Add the meat and noodles and stir through to combined. Top with coriander.
Brands and product used
- Mae Ploy - Sauce Sweet Chilli