- 1 Brown Onion, diced
- 1 Butternut Pumpkin, cut into small chunks
- 1 Small Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Chilli, finely chopped (seeds removed)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
- 2 Tbsp Mild Curry Powder
- 3 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cans TCC Coconut Milk
- 375g Red Split Lentils, dry
- 2 Cups Jasmine Rice, dry
- Place ALL prepared ingredients into your slow cooker.
- Turn your slow cooker on to medium heat.
- Place the lid on, and leave the hot pot to work it’s magic for 5 hours! Feel free to give it a stir every now and then if you’re keen to see how it’s going OR go out and live your life - the benefits of slow cookers!
- After 5 hours, when your pumpkin is soft and your house smells like Thai heaven, turn the slow cooker off. Leave to cool.
- Whilst the delicious creamy curry is cooling, pour your 2 cups of jasmine rice into a pot of boiling water. Cook until your rice is soft. Drain rice if necessary.
- Time to serve it up! Be greedy, there is enough to feed an army! If you’re not feeding an army - feel free to halve the recipe. Or don’t... leftovers for days!
- ENJOY your VEGAN Slow Cooked Creamy Coconut, Pumpkin & Lentil Thai Curry!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk