- Chicken thighs- 1.5kgKaffir lime leaves- 3Valcom Green Curry Paste- 3 tablespoons2 Tins Coconut Milk1 Tablespoon Palm sugar 250gm Green BeansBunch of Coriander
- Cook green curry paste in slow cooker pan. After 3-5 mins then add large diced pieces of chicken fillets, cook until pink of chicken has gone.
- Then take slow cooker pan to slow cooker, put on slow cook & add 2 cans of coconut milk & crushed lime leaves. Add tablespoon of palm sugar. Cook for 6 hours.
- 30 minutes before the end of cooking time add green beans chopped & slow cook for another 30 mins.
- Prepare serves of Jasmine rice & place in bowls. Add serves of curry, sprinkle fresh coriander on top.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Green