- Rice noodles - 1 portion
- Cooked meat (any variation) - 1 portion (optional)
- 1-2 cups chopped vegetables (eg asian greens, capsicum, chilli, mushrooms etc)
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Fill a small saucepan with water, enough to cover the amount of noodles you are using. Put on to boil. Go get changed out of your work clothes into something comfy!
- Add noodles to boiling water. Cook for a couple of minutes while stirring so they start to separate.
- Add meat if using. Stir for a couple more minutes to heat through. Pour yourself a drink cos you're nearly done.
- Add the mixed vegetables. Stir for a couple more minutes so everything has heated through.
- Drain the water, or leave in if you prefer a soup or can't find the strainer. Never mind!
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce to taste and mix through.
- Dump it in a bowl, no time to pretty it up as you're about to smash your way through it. Best served just after a hard day at work, sitting outside watching the sunset.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Soy Sauce Gluten Free