- Soba Noodles 1 cup.
- 1 large Carrot or 2 medium.
- 1 medium Broccoli head.
- 1/2 a packet of Edamame.
- 1/2 a bunch of Coriander.
- 1/2 of an Avocado.
- Sesame seeds 2 tablespoons.
- In a small bow mix all the following ingredients together:- 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.- 1/2 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.- 1/2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard.- 1/2 tablespoon of Maple Syrup.- 1/2 tablespoon of Tahini- 1 clove of minced Garlic.- 1/2 teaspoon of finely grated Ginger.Set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet directions. Drizzle with a bit with sesame oil, so the noodles don't stick together. Set aside.
- Peel the carrot and chop the broccoli into florets.
- Cook the edamame according to the packet directions and set aside.
- Using the same pot as the soba noodles were in, fill it with water. Once boiled put the broccoli florets in and cook for about 3 minutes, until tender. Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add peeled carrot and cook for 1-2 minutes, remove with slotted spoon.
- Add noodles, carrot, broccoli and edamame to a big bowl.
- Roughly chop the coriander and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Add sauce. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Soba Noodles