- 1 serving Soba
- 2 sheets Yaki Nori
- 10cm Cucumber
- 2 Surimi sticks (Seafood sticks)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Dipping Sauce - 1 tbsp Water, 1 tbsp Soy sauce, 1 tsp Sake, 1 tsp mirin, 1 tsp Sugar
- Cook Soba for 3 minutes as per the packet instructions.
- Make tamagoyaki - combine eggs, sugar and salt in a bowl and cook in a small pan. Cut into strips.
- Cut cucumber and surimi into strips.
- Put a nori sheet on a bamboo sushi mat (or cling wrap) and place half of soba evenly, still keeping 3cm space top and bottom. Place fillings at the middle of soba and roll it over tightly, keep sealed end down and leave it for 5 minutes to set.
- While you wait sushi to set, combine dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and microwave it until sugar dissolved.
- Cut sushi into pieces, serve with the dipping sauce and wasabi.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi
- Hakubaku - Hakubaku Organic Soba
- Obento - Japanese Soy Sauce
- Obento - Cooking Sake
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning
- S&B - Wasabi