- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup LKK dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 500g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 400g fresh egg noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 bunch bok choy, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Combine juice, LKK soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Add pork and stir well to coat. Leave to marinade.
- Cook egg noodles as per instructions. Drain and set aside. Blanch bok choy in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
- Remove pork from marinade and drain well. Reserve marinade. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat until smoking. Add pork in batches and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until meat is lightly browned. Transfer to clean bowl. Finish cooking pork.
- Clean wok. Add spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return pork to work with greens, noodles and reserved marinade. Toss to combine for 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Serve topped with sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Dark Soy Sauce