- 350g Chicken tight, strips
- 300g Potatoes, sliced
- 2 gloves Garlic
- 2 Shallot
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp LKK Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp LKK Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp LKK Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Chieves, thinly sliced for garnish
- Marinated chicken with soy sauce in a bowl, set aside for 30 mins to develop the flavours.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and shallot, cook for 2 mins or until aromatic.
- Add the marinated chicken, stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until browned. Add potatoes and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Then add oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and water and let it all simmer for 10 mins.
- Give it another stir and cook another 5 minutes or until the potatoes cooked through.
- Mash 2-3 slices of potatoes with a fork in the wok, then stir to combine it with the sauce to thicken the sauce.
- Finally, add the chieves on top as garnish before serve.
- You can serve with jasmine rice or just on its own.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Dark Soy Sauce