- 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sherry
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 large onions
- 2 large capsicums
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of black bean
- 1 teaspoon of red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Marinade the beef overnight in the soy sauce, red curry paste, sherry and sugar.
- Chop the capsicums and onions and cook in a small amount of oil until soft.
- Add beef and marinade to the pan and cook until tender.
- Add the black beans to the pan and simmer.
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with spring onion to garnish. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Valcom - Thai Red Curry Paste