- 500g Chicken thigh
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 Green capsicum
- 10 snow peas
- 1 Brown onion
- 210g Jar of Thai green curry paste
- 400ml can of Coconut milk
- 250g Basmati rice
- 1 lime
- Prepare vegetables by chopping into long thin strips. Prepare chicken by slicing into short thin strips.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry chicken until cooked through, set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a pot of water to boil and cook basmati rice as per packet instructions, set aside to serve once cooked.
- Toss all vegetables into pan and fry until just tender, add half a jar of Thai Green curry paste and fry off for 30 seconds to develop intense flavour.
- Add in entire can of coconut milk, return chicken to pan and bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once simmered and all combine, serve over bed of basmati rice and garnish with freshly squeezed lime.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Green
- TCC - Coconut Milk