- 1 salmon cutlet
- A dash of sake
- A dash of mirin
- A pinch of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Use paper towel to dry salmon cutlet.
- Rub salt and black pepper on salmon.
- Add a dash of mirin and sake to the marinade.
- Heat a frying pan. Add 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Heat pan till hot. This will help the fish from sticking on the pan.
- Gently slide salmon cutlet into pan, and cook each side for about 5mins.
- Serve immediately.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning
- Obento - Cooking Sake