- Chicken (diced)
- Valcom laksa paste
- TCC light coconut milk can x 2
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 bunch pak Choy (ends removed)
- 1 red capsicum (sliced)
- Handful of snow peas (ends removed)
- 1 pack flat rice noodles
- Bunch of coriander (roughly chopped)
- Cook rice noodles according to packet instructions
- Heat laksa paste in a wok with a dash of peanut oil
- Add chicken to wok on medium heat. Stir until covered in paste. Cook until it starts to brown.
- Add onion. Stir in and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Once chicken is completely cooked through, add capsicum and snow peas. Cook for 2 mins. Then add pak Choy and remove from the heat.
- Once pak Choy is wilted, it is ready! Place some noodles in a bowl and cover with laksa. Make sure you get lots of the liquid to cover the noodles. Garnish with coriander and enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Laksa