- 125g Chang's Long Life Noodles (2 portions)
- 1.5 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1.5 tbsp mushroom soy sauce or soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Yeo’s Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 500g pack frozen stir fry vegetables
- 100g firm tofu, cut into 1cm cubes
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Place noodles in a bowl and soak in boiling water for 3-5 minutes until softened. Drain and set aside.
- Combine vegetarian oyster sauce, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a small bowl or cup and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in wok or pan over high heat. Add crushed garlic and stir for about 10-20 seconds until it starts to turn golden.
- Add frozen vegetables and stir for 5 minutes until cooked through. Add tofu and stir for another minute.
- Add noodles, sauce mixture and chilli, if using. Mix together with tongs until combined, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Can serve up to four as a side or two if you're hungry!
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil