- 1-2 bunch of bok choy
- 2-3 cloves of garlic. I like mine sliced thinly
- A dash of shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee Buillion Powder
- A dash of pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
- Cut off the ends of the bok choy and make sure to wash the vegetable clean before cooking.
- Heat up a wok, add some oil and add garlic. Fry until fragrant but don't let it burn.
- In goes the bok choy, shaoxing wine, buillion powder, pepper and soy sauce.
- Stir-fry until bok choy is slightly tender yet still retains quite a bit of its crunchiness. If your wok is hot, the dish will be ready in under 10 mins.
- Dish out and serve with rice, congee or noodles...whatever you like!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce