- 1 TB olive oil
- 500g lamb (diced)
- 1 TB Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 TB shaoxing wine
- 1 TB cornflour
- 1 TB cumin (ground)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Sprigs of rosemary to garnish
- Combine the soy sauce, shaoxing wine and cornflour in a bowl and then mix in the lamb. Set aside to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Add half the olive oil and add the lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning every 30 seconds or so, until it’s browned on all sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Use some paper towel to wipe out the pan and return to a medium heat. Add the cumin and chilli powder and cook for around 1 minute, until fragrant. Tip-over the set-aside lamb.
- Add the remainder of the oil to the pan and heat. Add the garlic, ginger and onion and cook for around 2-3 minutes, until the onion is soft.
- Add the lamb back into the pan and cook for a further minute or so. Serve with garnish of rosemary sprigs on side.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Dark Soy Sauce