- 2 x 200g packets pre-cooked udon noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil & 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 200g garlic peeled prawns
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce & 3 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Obento mirin seasoning
- finely sliced spring onion (scallion) & sesame seeds
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Place the udon noodles in a bowl and pour-in hot water, use tongs to gently separate the noodles and toss with sesame oil.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Then add the ½ tbsp of soy sauce. Then add the prawns, bell pepper and chilli powder and stir-fry until the prawns are just cooked.
- Add the noodles, remaining soy sauce, mirin seasoning and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for another minute until the sauce has thickened. Toss through the spring onion and sesame seeds.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning