- 2 tablespoons of tamarind paste
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 cups shelled raw peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of Valcom Thai red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves & 2 red chillies chopped
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 250g coconut cream
- Combine tamarind paste with 1/3 cup water & set aside
- Finely crush peanuts in a food processor
- Fry peanut oil & Thai red curry paste for a few seconds
- Add garlic, chillies, sugar, peanuts, coconut cream & tamarind mixture. Cook stirring for 2-3 mins or until sauce thickens (oil will float to top).
- Transfer to a bowl, drizzle with fish sauce. Serve warm or at room temperature, with crudités & savoury biscuits for dipping.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red