- 2x chicken thigh fillet
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tbsp black ground pepper
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil (just the oil)
- 1 pack of Peking duck wrapper
- 2x cucumber – cut in strips
- 4x Spring onion – cut into 5cm length strips
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil (with the crisp)
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- Marinate the chicken with salt, black pepper and 2 tbsp of the oil from Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil (without the crisp).
- Cook the chicken in an air-fryer at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Flip it and cook for another 10 minutes. Check if it is done, and cook a little longer if the meat is not ready. When the chicken is cooked, cut the chicken into strips.
- While waiting for the chicken to be ready, steam the wrapper following the instructions on the packaging.
- For the sauce, mix 2 tbsp of the Chiu Chow chilli oil (with the crisp) with 2 tbsp of the hoisin sauce.
- To assemble, lay a piece of the wrapper, and add the chicken, cucumber, spring onion strips, and sauce to your liking. Wrap and enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chiu Chow Chilli Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Hoi Sin Sauce