- 2 medium sized potatoes (I used Nadine)
- 1 egg
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- Salt-to taste
- Pepper-to taste
- 2 tbsp chilli oil (mine was home made but you can use any)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Peel the potatoes and julienne them.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for cooking oil and 1/3 of spring onion. Mix well.
- Brush cooking oil in 2 non-stick pans. In the first pan, fry one side of the pancake over medium heat for around 2-3 minutes or until shaped and golden brown. Flip the pancake into the second pan and fry until golden brown.
- Serve directly and garnish with remaining spring onion. Chilli oil is optional.
Product used in recipe
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil