- 3 carrots
- 250g of spaghetti
- Generous serve of ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce (2-3 tablespoons)
- 1 onion
- 400g of pasta sauce (of your choice)
- 500g beef mince
- 1 table spoon of cooking oil
- Finely chop carrot and onion.
- Using oil, soften onion in pan and add in carrots to cook through.
- Add in beef mince and stir until browned.
- Add pasta sauce of choice and ABC Chilli sauce, heat through.
- Boil water, add spaghetti and cook according to instructions/taste.
- Combine and separate into portions.
- Freeze or enjoy now!
Brands and product used
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Extra Hot