- 1 finely sliced onion
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 4 chicken thighs
- Florets from 1 broccoli head
- 1 bunch of sping onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli & Garlic Sauce
- 2 cm fresh ginger, grated
- Handful washed Thai basil
- 1 cup water
- oilve oil to cook
- Extra spring onion for garnish.
- Cook Jasmine Rice as per instructions. Wash chicken thigh fillets and cut into strips.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Fry onion for 6 minutes until it begins to caramelise.
- Add chicken strips and cook for a further 6 minutes. When browned, dissolve chicken stock cube in a cup water and add.
- Add broccoli florets and cook until tender. Add spring onions.
- Mix in sriracha, chilli and garlic sauce and ginger. Turn heat to high and stir-fry chicken for another 3-4 minutes until cooked.
- Serve the sriracha chicken and broccoli on a bed of rice. Garnish with fresh spring onions and Thai basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chilli Garlic Sauce