- 300g silken firm tofu
- 2 eggs
- 2 okra chopped
- 1/4 salt
- 1 tsp lee kum kee soy sauce
- 1 tsp kee kum kee sesame oil
- Put 2L of water into the steam pot, heat the water until boiled.
- Use some paper towels to dry the tofu, then cut them in approx 2 cm cubes, put into the centre of the blow and stack some high.
- Put the egg, salt, soy sauce and 180ml of water into the another blow, whip the all ingredients combined, and then pour the egg around the tofu.
- Add the chopped okra onto the egg, then cover with plastic wrap, then steam for about 10 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Sprinkle some spring onion, service with some soy sauce and sesame oil.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Sesame Oil