- Cauliflower - 2 cups florets
- S&B Golden Curry Japanese Curry Mix Medium Hot
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Bring cauliflower florets to the boil and boil for 8 minutes then drain the cauliflower.
- Cut two pieces of S&B Golden Curry Mix into 6 to 8 pieces each
- Heat oil in a wok to a high heat.
- Stir fry the cauliflower at high heat for one minute.
- Add the Curry pieces to the wok and attempt to mix
- Add small amounts of boiling water (from kettle) and stir fry. Continuing to add water until a gravy consistency is achieved. Best results if you have added 50 to 75 mls at a time.
- Have by itself or with rice or other vegetables
- Graduate to hot or extra hot if you dare.
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Golden Curry Medium Hot