- Skinless or boneless chicken thighs 550g
- Spring onion 30g
- Oil 2tbsp
- Brown onion 100g
- Banana sweet chilli 100g
- Zucchini 100g
- Coriander 20g
- Water 80ml
- Chop chicken into pieces
- Slice spring onion, brown onion, banana sweet chilli, zucchini, coriander
- Mix chicken with marinade ingredients(lee Kum kee panda brand oyster sauce 3 tbsp, cornflour 2tsp, Yeo’s pure sesame oil 1 tsp)
- Stir-fry spring onions in 2 tbsp oil until fragrant. Add chicken and stir-fry until lightly golden brown.
- Pour in water, add onion and banana sweet chilli, zucchini and coriander then cook until sauce thickens.
- Put the coriander on top for decoration
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce