- oyster sauce
- boneless pork chops, thinly sliced
- broccoli florets
- shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- garlic, chopped
- minced fresh ginger
- In bowl, mix 1 cup water and oyster sauce. Heat wok or large skillet over high.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil, then add pork; cook until golden, 2 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp. oil to wok, then add broccoli and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, ginger and oyster sauce mixture and cook 3 minutes.
- Return pork and juices to wok. Stir 1 to 2 minutes to heat pork through; season.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Oyster Sauce