- Chicken (or tofu) diced
- Green beans topped and tailed
- Carrots finely sliced
- Shallots sliced
- Kai lan green vegetable roughly chopped
- Zucchini sliced
- Fried fried shallots
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp ABC ketchup manis sweet soy
- 2 tbsp Light soy
- 3 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Wash and slice all veggies (or even better, have them pre- prepared and ready in the fridge!). Also chop chicken or tofu into chunks.
- Heat a wok over medium heat and add a dash of veggie oil.
- Lightly scramble eggs and remove from wok to put aside.
- Increase wok heat to high. Lightly brown chicken.
- Add shallots and then vegetables, hardest veggies first (they take the longest cooking) and toss (Kai lan goes in quickly st the end).
- Add herbs and sauces as veggies cook.
- Toss in wok until chicken cooked through and veggies not hard but still bright in colour.
- Serve into bowls with rice, a scoop of egg and a sprinkling of fried shallots.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce