- Two beaten eggs
- 150 grams of chicken mince
- Frozen peas and corns 100 grams
- 1 carrot dives into small cubes
- One tomato get rid of the wet seeded bits and dice into small cubes
- Fish sauce - 1 tbs
- Sugar - half tbs
- Soy sauce - 1 tbs
- Three tbs ketchup
- White pepper grounded
- Chopped two garlic cloves
- Oil to fry
- On hot wok put oil in for fry and in go with chicken mince and garlic. Stir until almost cooked.
- Throw in frozen peas and corns and carrot cubes. Stir well.
- In go with sauces which are ketchup, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Stir well then throw in tomatoes cubes. Mixed well then scoop them out and onto a plate to cool down a little.
- To make and omelette sheet, put a little bit of water to the beaten eggs and season with a pinch of salt and mixed well. On a wok low to medium heat, pour in little oil but to cover all pan surface.
- Pour the egg mixture in and swirl the pan so that the egg cover the pan and make large sheet.
- When the egg start to bubble a little pour in the chicken mince mixture in the middle of the pan. Wrap the minced mixture by folding the four sides of omelette to make a pillow.
- Place a plate on top and flip the egg pillow onto a plate.
- To serve, cut out the small box in the middle of the pillow and serves with pepper and coriander. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce