- 1 medium eggplant
- 100 g pork meat
- 1 tbsp spring onion (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 2 tsp lee kun kee oyster sauce
- 1 tsp lee kun kee soy sauce
- ABC chilli sauce
- Cut the eggplant 1 cm thick, then use a cookie cutter or round mold to cut a circle but allow leave 1 cm of the edge.
- Finely chopped all the cut offs from the eggplant, and then combine the pork, egg, corn flour, spring onion, oyster sauce, soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat the pan on medium high heat, put a tablespoon oil and then put the eggplant rings into the pan, then spoon some pork meat mix into the eggplant rings, fry both side until golden brown.
- Serve with chilli sauce.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Extra Hot