- 180g soba noodles
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup frozen endamane beans
- 1/4 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Pinch salt
- Cooked rice balls for decoration
- Make dressing by combining lime juice, oil, honey, salt and ginger. Mix well and set aside.
- Toast peanuts in hot oven 180degrees till golden (5-10 minutes depending on your oven)
- Chop carrot into thin strips (or grate) and trim ends off snow peas
- Cook endamane beans in pot of water till soft. Take off heat and add snow peas to same pot of water. Drain
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine noodles, snow peas, carrot, endamane in bowl and pour over dressing. Mix well. Sprinkle over toasted peanuts before serving.(Note - I decorated with rice balls using leftover sushi rice as little tiger faces).
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Soba Noodles