- Spring onion
- Cream cheese
- Seasame seeds
- Place one cup of rice into a bowl and wash rice. Once washed and clean cook rice.
- Place half a cup of rice wine vinegar, just over 1/4 cup mirin seasoning, 2 tablespoons salt and one spoon suger in a pan and boil until stirred. Once rice has cooked and cooled down mix the sauce into the rice.
- Slice salmon, avo, spring onion and all other ingredients.
- Place seaweed on sushi rolling sheet, place thin layer of rice ontop of seaweed until 3/4 covered place the rest of the ingredients ontop of the rice on the edge. Roll the sushi.
- Place wasabi and ginger on a plate and soy sauce in a small sauce bowl.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the roll into but size chunks and dish up.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Rice Wine Vinegar
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning
- S&B - Wasabi
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce